Monday, 10 November 2014

UK Blog Awards 2014 - Please vote for me!

As many of you know, I've been trying to get Musings of a 21st Century Stay at Home Mum a higher profile over the past year with much success.  Out of over 15 000 UK Blogs it is ranked between 250 and 500 most months. However, there is still a HUGE way to go! 

I've been quite nervous about self promotion - after five years of blogging mostly for myself it was quite a novelty to grow my Blog - but it has been so rewarding and prompted me to write more. I'm currently torn between my Blog which takes a lot of time - and starting the book I keep trying to write. However I do feel my "niche" is more article/brief pieces than anything of length. You can read more about me and why I blog here.

Once again I've entered the UKBlog Awards #UKBA15 and would love you to vote for me.

Please follow the link to vote for us - voting opens on Monday 10th November and ends on Monday 1st December. Every vote counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment, I really value your responses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...