Wednesday, 8 December 2010

To the Tune of "Twelve Days of Christmas"

On the First day of Christmas my family gave to me.... Dr Who on the TV
On the Second Day of Christmas my family gave to me... Two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the Third Day of Christmas my family gave to me... Three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the Fourth Day of Christmas my family gave to me...Four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the fifth day of Christmas my family gave to me... Five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the sixth day of Christmas my family gave to me...Sixth (litter)box of cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the seventh day of Christmas my family gave to me... Seven hours of sleep, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the eighth day of Christmas my family gave to me...Eight loads of washing, seven hours sleep, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the ninth day of Christmas my family gave to me... Nine different medicines, eight loads of washing, seven hours sleep, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the tenth day of Christmas my family gave to me...Ten O’Clock and counting, nine different medicines, eight loads of washing, seven hours sleep, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the eleventh day of Christmas my family gave to me...Eleven miaows of hunger, ten o’clock and counting, nine different medicines, eight loads of washing, seven hours sleep, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four homework projects,  three Christmas shows, two bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.
On the twelfth day of Christmas my family gave to me...A full case of wine! eleven miaows of hunger, ten o’clock and counting, nine different medicines, eight loads of washing, seven loads of washing, sixth box with cat pee, five massive tantrums, four finished projects,  three Christmas shows, empty bags of Cranberry and Dr Who on the TV.... With a large G & T!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to comment, I really value your responses.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...